Call Centre Agent - Curdworth | Zoek UK
Call Centre Agent
Curdworth, Sutton Coldfield B76, UK
£17500.00 - £17500.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Pro1 Recruitment are seeking Call Centre Agent to join a busy Logistics business.
Is your CV ready? If so, and you’re confident this is the role for you, make sure to apply asap.
The business has 25 years experience and has a large depot network.
They work in partnership with some of the biggest retail names in the country.
The Role as a Call Centre Agent consists of :
- Interact with customers on the phone and by email in a professional
- Meet all customer needs and exceed expectations
- Provide accurate information to resolve all queries and complaints
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, notifying Management when concerns arise.
- Conduct basic administrative tasks such as photocopying and filing.
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, annual reports for management.
To be suitable for this role as a Call Centre Agent you will fill the following requirements
- Must be professional and computer literate.
- Experience working within a customer service environment preferable.
- Familiarity with multi-line phone systems.
- Confident communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette.
- Able to handle pressure and remain calm and professional.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Team-player mentality.
- Reliability The details for the Call Centre Agent role are
- Working 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, with alternate Saturday mornings.
• 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays • Salary £17, • Company uniform • Company pension scheme available, if applicable.
There are immediate starts available, please contact Pro1 Recruitment for more details of the Call Centre Agent role