Kitchen Assistants Islington
Tips and benefits
Competitive pay + tips and benefits
Our client is the largest cinema operator in the UK, with a portfolio of more than 100 sites including multiplex and luxury cinemas. We are currently recruiting a number of Kitchen Assistants for a brand new, luxury cinema due to open in Islington which will offer a delicious food and wine selection served directly to the comfort of the guests recliners. This stateoftheart cinema will combine cinema with a fantastic bar and food offering, offering a truly unique and luxurious experience.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about food and believes in providing a consistently exceptional customer experience. Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, you will assist with all aspects of the day to day food and beverage operations within the cinema. This role is fast paced and needs a hospitality professional who can work under pressure whilst supporting a dynamic team. You will be an enthusiastic people person known for your ability to plan, organise and multitask.
- GuestsYou will role model to your team, working hands on to create the best possible food to delight guests and ensure they have a great experience.
- PeopleYou will help to maximise the performance and potential of your team through on the job training.
- Process and StandardsYou will strive to ensure quality and consistency of the guest experience in your cinema by maintaining high operational standards at all times. Ensuring that all processes are fully implemented to fulfil the operational and safety requirements of both the cinema and the Kitchen.
- RetailYou will ensure the quality of the food from the kitchen drives additional and repeat purchases, delivered in a speedy and correct manner.
- Market ShareYou will support your Kitchen Manager by assisting on menu changes as required, delivering a highquality low cost offering that demands repeat visits.
- Commercial PerformanceYou will strive to maximise EBITDA within your cinema by implementing strategies that improve performance across the key trading metrics whilst ensuring compliance in key cost areas relating to the food offering.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new and exciting concept with one of the UKs leading Cinema chains.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at ######### and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on######### for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Posted 31 days ago