Ashington, Northumberland, England
Up to £10 per hour
Role: Family Contact Officer
Team: Family Support - Ashington, Northumberland
Rate: £10+ per hour
Term: 3 Month ongoing
We are looking for full time or part time Contact Officers to supervise Family Time/Contact throughout Northumberland. To provide and support the delivery of an outstanding Contact service to children, young people and families in Northumberland who require Social care intervention.
- To supervise contact between parents/carers and children who may be: CIN, LAC, or subject to child protection plans or care proceedings.
- To offer advice, support and guidance to children, young people and families if required.
- To observe and assess the interaction between parent/carer and child and the parenting ability of the parent/carer.
- To write reports as requested by court regarding parenting skills and record positive changes and or a decline in parenting.
- To record/report contact sessions to a high standard which could be used in the court process.
- To transport children to and from contact sessions.
- To arrange contact times and venues based on risk assessments to ensure children are safe.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on######### or email #########
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Posted 19 days ago