What Add job title, key skills
Where Add location, town,city
£
£
Start a New Search

Business Administration Apprentice (Compliance)

Watford, Hertfordshire, England

£11k per year

Permanent

Business Administration Apprentice (Compliance)

Location: Watford, Hertfordshire

Salary: £11,000 per annum

Hours: Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week (7 hours dedicated to study)

Job type: Permanent

Ref: 020CAA

About the Business Administration Apprentice:

Are you excited by the prospect of engaging with people internally and externally, learning new skills and gaining a recognised qualification at the same time?

Do you want to be responsible for ensuring our workforce is fully compliant and we have the information we need about our employees / workers at our fingertips?

Are you the kind of person that embraces working in a noisy office, taking the positives out of working for a busy, operational environment?

Are you the kind of person that can quickly identify a mistake when looking through paperwork?

Great, then this role is for you...

We are looking for a bright, confident Compliance Administrator Apprentice who has an appetite to grow and learn, to provide administrative support to our Compliance function that sits within our busy Recruitment and Resourcing team.

In this role you will spend 75% of your working week learning on the job and the other 25% of your working week studying towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification in Business & Administration. Apprenticeships are a great opportunity to learn new skills and develop a career within a business.

Requirements of the Business Administration Apprentice:

We know what makes this job hard is the pressure of high level of administration and the frustration of chasing employees/ workers continually for their documents, whilst providing a high standard of customer service. You'll be a multi-tasking, flexible person who learns quickly and gets satisfaction from achieving a quick turnaround on receipt of compliance documentation.

No experience is necessary for this role, we just need you to be a confident, personable character with a great telephone manner, grades A-C in GCSE maths and English, and basic IT skills- it's far more important to us that you are energetic, proactive and hardworking, than it is for us to see any experience you may or may not have.

Benefits of becoming the Business Administration Apprentice:

It's important to us that all of our people feel well catered for which is why we are based on a modern business park with exclusive discounts available locally, company socials and plenty more!

Add in a competitive annual leave package, dress-down Fridays, in-office charity events, and the abundance of cake and sweets (it's always someone's birthday) you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.

Our advice though? Be quick if you want a slice...

If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Business Administration Apprentice, then please apply now!

Posted 33 days ago

report job
Similar Jobs
Loading...
    Apply