German speaking Customer Service Representative
Up to £26000 per annum + + great benefits
A wellknown company within the fashion industry is looking for a bright German speaker to join them on their ride in maintaining outstanding customer service worldwide! As a German speaker you will be involved in an enjoyable, vibrant team, where no days are the same. This role is a full time contract lasting 4 months with a start in midOctober. Within your role you will be in charge of delivering excellent customer service across the German market.
Your duties will include:
- Provide first class customer service via telephone, email and chats across the German market
- Responsible for all orders and keeping accounts up to date on any outstanding orders
- Dealing with return, refunds and exchanges
- Maintain knowledge of products by keeping up to date with new products and providing guidance and advice on the products
- Working closely with the management team
The successful candidate will be confident, outgoing and have a good understanding in delivering great customer service. You will have previous experience within a customer service or order processing role. It is an exciting opportunity for a skilled German speaking Customer Service Representative who is not afraid of taking challenges and want to develop their skill sets in a successful company. You will be receiving amazing benefits such as a massive discount on the products and be working in a creative, motivated work environment and much more.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience working in a customer support, customer services, client support or any office based experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 7 days ago