German speaking Customer Service Representative
Up to £26000 per annum + + great benefits
Permanent (Full time)
A wellknown company within the fashion industry is looking for a bright German speaker to join them on their ride in maintaining outstanding customer service worldwide! As a German speaker you will be involved in an enjoyable, vibrant team, where no days are the same. This role is a full time contract lasting 4 months with a start in midOctober. Within your role you will be in charge of delivering excellent customer service across the German market.
Your duties will include:
- Provide first class customer service via telephone, email and chats across the German market
- Responsible for all orders and keeping accounts up to date on any outstanding orders
- Dealing with return, refunds and exchanges
- Maintain knowledge of products by keeping up to date with new products and providing guidance and advice on the products
- Working closely with the management team
The successful candidate will be confident, outgoing and have a good understanding in delivering great customer service. You will have previous experience within a customer service or order processing role. It is an exciting opportunity for a skilled German speaking Customer Service Representative who is not afraid of taking challenges and want to develop their skill sets in a successful company. You will be receiving amazing benefits such as a massive discount on the products and be working in a creative, motivated work environment and much more.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience working in a customer support, customer services, client support or any office based experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 37 days ago