Quality Assurance Officer
Up to £24000 per annum + benefits
CRG Homecare is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer (12 months maternity cover) to join its Quality Team across the North West. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will provide support to four operational teams including Prescot, Bolton, Salford and Burnley.
- £24k dependent on experience
- Servicerelated annual leave
- Birthday leave
Who are you?
- A skilled professional with at least two years experience working within a care environment
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3 in care or the equivalent
- Training qualification (desirable)
- Wellorganised with fantastic planning and communication skills
- Have experience of supervising staff
- Have a good understanding of the Health and Social Care Act 2008, Data Protection Act 1998 and Caldecott Principles
- Have a full UK driving licence
Key tasks what will you be doing?
- Producing comprehensive branch reports and action plans
- Reporting to the Quality Manager on a weekly basis on the performance levels of five branches
- Assisting the Quality Manager with complaints management; participate in disciplinary process and conduct investigation meetings with staff, service users and other stakeholders following the companys policies and procedures
- Conforming to the companys Code of Professional Conduct
- Understanding and working within the regulatory framework of the Care Quality Commission
- Carrying out weekly branch visits
- Undertaking risk assessments, preparing reports and where appropriate supporting Branch Managers to develop improvement plans
- Investigating complaints about homecare services, preparing reports and improvement plans
- Working with statutory social care regulatory bodies, and Branch Managers to investigate serious complaints or Adult Safeguarding Referrals. This will include investigations at short notice and occasional out of hours working.
- Providing advice to other workers, Senior Managers, agencies and other statutory bodies
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Posted 46 days ago