£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Pin Point are recruiting for a permanent Registered Manager to lead a Small Residential Service in the Alnwick area. This is a great opportunity for a current manager who is looking for a new challenge.
The service provides support and residential care to Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health. You will be responsible for providing leadership and management to the staff and the successful running of the service.
As a manager, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and help achieve a person-centred support working together with the Area Manager to ensure all staff delivery high-quality services.
- Staff Management, Training and Appraisals
- Budget and Finance Management
- Manage challenging behaviour and handle difficult situations
- Responsible for the day to day operational management of a children's home
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory regulations
- Provide effective leadership to the team, acting as a positive role model
- Develop and implement all policies and procedures to ensure a high standard of service
- Attend and conduct Placement Agreement Meetings, Assessments and home visits.
- Attend regular budget meetings to ensure the service delivers within budget
- Ensure all CQC requirements are met and adhered to
- Qualified to Level 4/5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Management experience is essential
- Experience of working with people with learning difficulties.
- Passionate about the delivery of high-quality care
- Good organisational/planning and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with targets
- Ability to manage large teams through growth
Please contact Teagan or Julie at Pin Point with your CV to apply and be considered for the role or contact######### for more information.
Posted 30 days ago