Computer Vision, ML and AL Developer
Guildford, Surrey, England
Job Title:**Computer Vision, ML and AL Developer**
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Per Annum and Package
Start Date: ASAP
We have an amazing opportunity for a Computer Vision, ML and AL Developer to join a leading Earth observation company driven by Machine Learning (deep learning) and Artificial Intelligence to analyze images and video from satellites and drones. Their key areas of focus include object and feature detection and classification from imagery including using object movement characteristics from video for enhanced classification. Additionally, they are using 3D models from multi angle imagery to further enhance object detection and classification. As the Computer Vision, ML and AL Developer
- you will work within the Technology Team on developing models and algorithms to automatically detect a range of objects and features within the imagery swiftly and accurately.
Primary Responsibilities of the**Computer Vision, ML and AL Developer**
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design, development and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance ML & AI solutions
- Develop for easy integration with other microservices in the platform
- Meet security and privacy standards
- Support the selection and definition of algorithms and development approaches to meet the overall product and architectural design
Essentials Skills of the**Computer Vision, ML and AL Developer**
- Experience in Python, with knowledge of Python computer vision, machine learning and 3D libraries such as OpenCV, 3D point cloud library
- Alternatively experience with computer vision implementation in other languages such as C/C++
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries and implementations such as TensorFlow, SciKit-learn, Keras
- Understanding of the principles of machine learning, supervised and unsupervised, decision trees, K-NN, SVM, CNN, DNN, GAN
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualisation libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy etc.
- Understanding of image, video and signal processing principles such as structure from motion, epi-polar geometry, classification, feature extraction, compression, image alignment, frequency domain processing
- Computer Science, Computer Vision or similar degree or relevant experience.
Posted 16 days ago