Digital Marketing Executive
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£22k - 27k per year
Digital Marketing Executive
Gloucester - M5
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000 + sales bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, flexitime available
Whether you are a recent grad or an established PPC Executive we need to speak! My award-winning client, based in Gloucestershire, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their E-commerce team.
Being responsible for the day-to-day management of a media budget over £1,000,000 you'll play a pivotal role in driving revenue through their paid search campaigns.
With digital campaigns currently spanning across Google, Bing, Criteo, Facebook and Amazon, you'll manage bids, optimise ad copy and creative, identify keyword trends, tweak targeting and work with the Paid Search Manager to improve advertising performance at all touchpoints.
This role has become available due to the continued growth of the brand and substantial growth through a new company acquisition. This role offers an incredible opportunity for accelerated career growth for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of paid advertising campaigns across Google, Bing, Criteo, Facebook and Amazon
- Work closely with the Paid Search Manager, Head of Marketplaces and Head of Web to proactively prioritise and re-prioritise work in a dynamic E-commerce environment
- Compile and maintain reports and dashboards on key performance metrics, including Sales, Cost, ROI and ad performance
- Continual optimisation and testing of all advertising, from copy, to creative, to targeting, to landing pages
- Self-directed learning is a core part of this role, working with the Paid Search Manager to ensure the company can identify new opportunities in digital quickly
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience working within the Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) engine
- Experience of working on accounts of scale, with a minimum spend of £10k per month
- Must be able to work well with others with a collaborative 'can-do' attitude
- Will already have a solid working knowledge of the key KPIs by which advertising can be measured and the ability to report on these
- Experience of Google Shopping and working with retail clients would be a significant advantage
- Will have a passion for data analysis
- Operating from their custom-built Head Offices with on-site gym, changing facilities, subsidised restaurant and electric car charging points
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on#########
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Posted 5 days ago