Wine Adviser Part Time & Full Time
Wine Adviser / Front of House, Floor & Bar Staff
We are looking for front of house, floor & bar staff who've worked in fast paced casual restaurants/bars to join our team now.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are looking to grow and develop with our company. The ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
- Working in a busy environment
- Reliable, punctual, honest and well presented
- Happy to be part of a professional, dedicated and hard-working team
- Able to enhance the overall wining and dining experience for our customers
- Financial support offered to key employees for their WSET and other relevant hospitality tertiary qualifications.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for promotion and growth within an industry leading company
- Pensions, Holiday pay + Perkbox
- Discounts on wine and food
- Development + Training
Salary from £8.25 to £9 per hour +
Shifts vary from 5pm - close, 10am - 6pm, 12pm - 8pm
If you think that this is role is for you, we would love to have you in for an interview. Both full time and part time applications will be considered.
Posted 11 days ago