IT Risk Manager
South East - This Area Only
FourthLine are currently recruiting for an IT Risk Manager to join our insurance client based in Kent. The successful candidate will be hired on a permanent basis, salary dependent on experience.
Joining the organisation as an IT Risk Manager, you will be the SME for the second line of defence.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role are the following:
• Support the design and implementation of the businesses Information and Technology Risk Framework.
• Act SME for the group on information and technology risks.
• Provide second line opinion on whether the wider group has suitably identified and assessed its key IT Risks and put effect mitigation strategies in place.
• Support, challenge and improve the firms IT strategic risk management processes.
Suitable Candidates for the IT Risk Manager role may have the following backgrounds or have experience in the following areas:
• Proven knowledge of overall IT risks faced by FS firms.
• Preferably CISM, CISP, CISA qualified, however candidates will be considered without this. • Knowledge of Technology Risk Frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, ISO27000) would be advantageous.
• Financial Services Background (Advantageous)
If this position appeals to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, then please get in touch with Daniel Bright via email with your CV to arrange a time to talk in more detail at ######### .
Please also feel free to pass on to your network if you know someone who may be open to discussing confidentially
Posted 20 days ago