Senior Data Scientist
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits + bonus
Senior Data Scientist
£45,000£55,000 + benefits + bonus
If youre a Senior Data Scientist looking for career progression or even a Data Scientist looking to improve your skill set and receive excellent training and learning opportunities, then this is the perfect role for you! Learn from the very best by joining a rapidly expanding and highly successful Data Science team, get in early and fasttrack your development! As long as you show your willingness to learn, this global company are heavily invested in putting in the time to develop your skills and knowledge.
This is a global adtech company, which focuses on performing market research and activating their massive clients campaigns pioneering datadriven approaches in targeting customers more effectively. As a Data Scientist in this team, you will be working alongside massive clients, mainly in the FMCG industry, to improve their ad campaigns using cutting edge analytical techniques. Future plans for this team include emphasising research and innovation, developing brandnew techniques and working with stateoftheart tools.
Massive FMCG companies across all sectors will come to you with their specific problems within the advertising area to research and innovate tailored machine learning solutions to activate their ad campaigns.
- Taking advantage of large, messy data sets to play around with in Python and SQL
- Applying advanced predictive modelling and machine learning techniques, in Python, to large, messy data sets for customer segmentation and forecasting
- Exploring and experimenting with machine learning techniques to create solutions to activate ad campaigns for massive clients
- Effectively delivering technical concepts to nontechnical management and stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge and use of Python specifically for building machine learning solutions and SQL
- Proven commercial experience applying machine learning techniques to large, messy data sets using Python
- The successful data scientist will have industrial experience using machine learning techniques, in Python, specifically for customer segmentation and forecasting
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate heavily technical concepts to nontechnical stakeholders and management
- Benefits + bonus
- Global collaboration events
- Opportunities to move to data science hub San Francisco
- Extremely rapid career progression
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
Posted 36 days ago