Team Manager (Children Services)
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Team Manager within the Safeguarding Child in Need Team in Blackpool .
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay: £38+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with the required rate.
About the role
- Team Manager focusing on supporting social workers and family workers with a range of safeguarding child in need and court work.
- This management positions will have a broad base of social work front-line / management experience and ability to work in a solution focused and utilise restorative approach to work with children and families.
- This post will also work with partner agencies in establishing a multi-disciplinary approach to families and social work intervention.
- HCPC registration
- Degree in Social Work
- Previous experience as a Team Manager in a similar role.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK
Posted 48 days ago