Band 6 Mental health practitioner - Gloucestershire
Gloucestershire - This Area Only
£20.48 to £25.03 per hour
Our client is currently seeking a band 6 qualified practitioner (Social worker, RMN or Occupational Therapist) to join their Eating Disorders service based in Gloucestershire.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 2-month period. The service is based in an NHS Trust.
The successful applicant will assist patients in defining and returning to the roles in their lives that are important to them.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based /client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate group and individual interventions.
- To provide outcome-oriented group and individual occupation-focused interventions.
- To provide safe, effective, quality OT interventions that ensure positive client experience.
- To assist with carer interventions.
- To provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within the eating disorders service, holding responsibility for defined projects
- To provide interventions within other parts of the eating disorders services if required
- To provide cover within the out-patients, day patient and in-patient settings as required
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 19 days ago