£600 - £850 per week + via PAYE
Are you a passionate and dedicated Geography Teacher comitted to providing high quality teaching? Are you looking for the opportunity to join a Secondary School local to the Southend-On-Sea, Essex area?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a teacher for our client school in Southend, they are looking for a teacher to join their Humanities Department in continuing to provide high educational standards. They are looking for a full time Geography Teacher to start in January 2020, this can be flexible to starting sooner for the right candidate.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What Teaching Personnel can offer you in return:
- A dedicated team of consultants who will support you through your assignment
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Team Teach and Safeguarding available
- Recommend a Friend scheme with a £50 bonus per successful referral
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic Geography Teacher we would love to hear from you! The school would be happy to accept Newly Qualified Teachers looking to begin their teaching career. They require someone who is confident teaching any Secondary School level and ability, it is essential that a successful candidate will be committed to delivering high quality teaching.
If you would like more information on the role, please contact Summer Smith at the Essex branch on######### Alternatively, to apply directly for the role please follow the links below.
Posted 12 days ago