Senior Project Delivery Manager - Borehamwood | Zoek UK | 57abf7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Project Delivery Manager
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Project Delivery Manager required.Our client is a specialist electrical contracting business, with nominations for such awards as electrical contractor of the year, looking for a Senior Project Delivery Manager in the Hertfordshire area to join the team within the commercial sector. This role has come around due to the growth of the business.
The successful candidate will work directly with the operations department, field team engineers, other managers, and clients to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting departmental goals and objectives.
Senior Project Delivery Manager**Position Overview**
- Management and coordination of new connection and network alteration projects installed across all three license areas in UK Power Networks footprint, Scottish/Southern network and Western power network.
- Managements of full financial projects including any costs, variations and order changes. This includes direct labour budgets, resources and materials.
- Liaise with DNO, design team and engineers
- Ensure contract compliance with ENA G81, DNO/IDNO standards and Health and safety legislations
- Ensure sub-contractors have correct Lloyds NERS competencies.
- Analyse quotations form DNO and IDNO
- Preparing all contracts.
Senior Project Delivery Manager**Position Requirements**
- 5+ years experience in a project management role
- Good knowledge of working a project management role in a DNO/CDM environment.
- High level of technical awareness and understanding of electricity networking.
- Understanding/ project delivery background in LV/HV electrical distribution systems between 400V and 33KV.
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering advantageous
- SMSTS, IOSH, NEBOSh, ECS, CSCS, EUSR advantageous
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
Senior Project Delivery Manager**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: £50,000- £60,000
- Holidays: 20 days + 8BH
- Pool car
- Working hours: 8- 4:30
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...