Personal Tax Senior
£40,000 to £45,000 + benefits + career development
Do you want to work for a leading accountancy practice renowned for their Tax services offering? Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior for a growing practice based in London.Role:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Provide advice and feedback where necessary.
- Prepare and submit a range of tax returns, including but not limited to Personal, Partnerships and LLPs.
- Liaise directly and offer advice to clients.
- Deal with all client queries promptly and efficiently
- Report to the partner on matters regarding the client's tax affairs.
- Utilise relevant tax software.
- Liaise with internal departments where appropriate
This practice strives to offer their clients the highest quality of service and ensure that all their employees receive the relevant training and support with external qualifications.Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ personal tax experience.
- Ideally ATT and/or CTA qualified.
- Desire to advance your tax experience with a leading practice.
Posted 19 days ago