Do you want to learn the skills that Tharsus need, earning while you learn?
- We are looking for our next generation of talent, so we are looking for a high-quality Supply Chain apprentice to launch themselves into their career with Tharsus.
- About Tharsus
- We are one of the UK's most exciting technology businesses at the forefront of the robotics revolution, winners of Company of the Year at the Northumberland and Tyneside heat of the North East Business Awards 2019.
- We are hiring a Supply Chain Apprentice to join the team and grow with us. We have a great ‘can do' culture, with our people being given real responsibility early on in their career. They tell us that this is a great place to work.
- The business has been developing and evolving for a number of years and it feels like we've got to the end of the beginning of the Tharsus journey now. In the last few years we've grown massively, we doubled in size last year. The business is really accelerating and there's a great buzz about the place. It's testament to the dedication, passion and belief of the team.
- What you'll do:
- We've designed a 4 year programme providing our apprentices with the opportunity to spend time in various departments within the Warehouse and Supply Chain functions providing key underpinning knowledge and skills. You'll be nurtured by some of the brightest minds in our business.
- You will gain insight into how products and materials are stored and distributed.
- In our busy Warehouse environment you'll develop both a practical and academic knowledge of Warehouse processes and Material Planning systems.
- You'll be preparing yourself for your career path taking you through roles within the Supply Chain Team through stores, material planning and buying within our rapidly growing business.
- We'd love you to have:
- GCSE's Grade C or above in Maths, English An underlying interest in Supply Chain, Systems and processes Great interpersonal skills at all levels.
- In return you'll get:
- A full 4 year programme to develop your skills and qualifications while constantly exploring and developing your knowledge.
- An official credited licence in counterbalance and reach truck.
- The opportunity to work within an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
- The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success where your achievement will be visible and recognised.
- Great employee benefits
- An apprenticeship pay rate above the national standardCompany and employee contribution pension scheme Salary sacrifice schemes including the option to purchasing Additional Annual Leave and Bike to WorkIntroduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!) Subsidised staff social eventsEarly finish on a Friday 25 days holiday per year & you'll never have to work on your birthday
Posted 45 days ago