Customer Service Agent
City of Westminster, London
£9.70 - £10.50 per hour + Overtime and night rates
A European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb, we are looking to provide the best service to our customers and we are currently looking for Bus Station Agents to assist at Victoria Station.
Each shift will be a minimum of 4 hours working a verity of mornings and evenings over a 7 day cycle. On average 1620 hours will be cover although flexible working shifts are available. You will be paid above London Living Wage and will be supported by a team each week to ensure best results are achieved.
The main route will be the Paris to London leg so being able to speak French will be a huge advantage although not essential. You will be receiving guests and helping to introduce them to London.
* You welcome and orientate FlixBus clients at Victoria Station
* You support the checkinprocess of our customers
* Process optimisation before the departure of our buses
* You help distribute of flyers and magazines on our green buses
* You create a unique customer experience on a professional and an emotional level
* You have a wellgroomed appearance and love being in contact with people
* You love to work on the field
* You are friendly, serviceoriented and customeroriented
* You are a stressresistant and trustworthy person
* You have really good communication skills
* You are autonomous and structured
* Very good level of English and French or German. Any other European language is a plus.
* Familiar with working with PCs, smartphones, tablets and webapplications
* An exciting work environment
* The opportunity to participate in the establishment of a successful, Europewide network of longdistance coaches
* A fastgrowing, professional and highly motivated company
This company is ambitious, dedicated and has an exciting future so if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now.
Posted 30 days ago