Senior Landlord Surveyor
Enfield, Greater London, England
£400 per day
Spencer Clarke Group are currently looking for a Property Management Surveyor to work in the Enfield area.
A local authority based in Enfield has a fantastic opportunity for a Property Management Surveyor to join their team.
Prupose of the role :
- To manage and maintain an up to date property asset register. This will include the review of assets, future options appraisals, developing business cases, through to advertising opportunities and evaluating submissions. To optimise and manage the Council's operational and investment property assets; to include Landlord and Tenants negotiations, acquisitions and disposals of property, surveys, valuations and the preparation of financial estimates and any related project work.
- To commission / procure / manage external consultants and to provide a client side function.
- To take responsibility for the management of a portfolio in the Council's Property Holdings.
- To ensure performance targets relating to completion of professional work are met.
- Ensure any relevant valuation work is undertaken as required.
- To co-ordinate and deliver a range of property projects as required
Essential Candidate Criteria :
- Ability to analyse data and information in order to write concise reports and make presentations to diverse audiences.
- Experience of undertaking property portfolio reviews or management of commercial estate or property acquisitions and disposals or regeneration.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with officers/stakeholders/external consultants and providers and communicate effectively with them, including public meetings.
- Proven record of delivering a range of projects on time and within budget.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to apply relevant legislation e.g. Landlord & Tenant Act, Local Government Act etc. to work.
If your interested in the role please email your up to date CV to ######### or call Chris on#########
Posted 19 days ago