£8.50 - £13 Per Hour £8.50 - £10 Plus a £50 Refer a friend Bonus
Support Worker ? Full Time & Flexible working available.
£8.50? £13.00 per hour.
At BHC we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to people in a variety of settings including; residential, supported living and outreach services. You will be providing care to people with varying needs including elderly care, learning disability, mental health and children's services.
- Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- Supporting service users to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Specialist two day ?Introduction to Learning Disability' training course
- Ongoing training & development, including opportunity to study NVQ 2 Diploma in Learning Disabilities
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on######### or email #########
BHC is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Posted 10 days ago