SALARY: Competitive salary
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Company Van
HOURS: 7.30am-4.00pm Mon-Fri (1/2 hour lunch break)
LOCATION: Kent, CT5 2QJ
Our client is a well-established company that undertakes domestic and commercial building works in the South East.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a reliable Multi-Tradesperson . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
- The successful candidate will carry out works for a variety of clients, which will include travel, a company van will be provided. The majority of these works will be repairs for water/fire damage in domestic properties.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Extensive experience working on domestic properties is essential.
- Formal qualifications would be preferred but not essential.
- Will be able to demonstrate good customer care skills and basic knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
- You must hold a valid driving licence that is currently unrevoked for the previous 2 years' to fulfil the duties of the role.
- You must have your own tools.
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to pass an Enhanced DBS check.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Multi Skilled Tradesman, Skilled Tradesman, Tradesman, Skilled Trades, Construction, Construction and Skilled Trades, Plumber, Plumbing, Pipe Layer, Bricklayer, Bricklaying, Brickwork, Plasterer, Plastering, Foundation Worker, Joiner, Joinery, Bench Joiner, Tiling, Tiler, Painter, Painting, Decorator, Decorating, Carpentry, Carpenter
Posted 44 days ago