£85000 - £95000 per annum + plus car allowance, package and bonus
Integrated Facilities Management
£85,000 £95,000 plus package, benefits and bonus
Working with a Global spanning and multiaward winning provider of integrated facilities management services, this vacancy provides an opportunity to join the businesses on an extremely highprofile, highvalue public sector Account, as part of the senior leadership team with influence over a wider division.
The Account Director will have strategic, commercial and operational oversight for multiple service lines and a large workforce, tasked with leading and motivating the team to successfully deliver business objectives on this prestigious Account. The post holder will be required to demonstrate a level of profile with the client and other stakeholders, commensurate with the seniority of the role. The Account Director is accountable for all aspects of the business plan and budgeting for the Account, and ensuring it achieves the level of service required.
- Ensure cohesive management of a team, whilst creating and maintaining a high performance culture
- Providing training and development opportunities for the team to enable them to maximise their performance and be empowered to take ownership for decision making
- Identify and implement plans to ensure the development of the team, including succession planning and training activities
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure that they operate at the required level of competence
- Develop successful working relationships with key stakeholders, providing support and guidance on the development of the Account
- Ensure all budgets are set accurately, reviewed on an ongoing basis and delivered on target
- Promptly negotiate and agree fee requests in line with the company policy
- Explore opportunities to enable providing superior service to the clients
- Build and maintain a successful working partnership with colleagues in order to support the achievement of their commercial targets
- Manage employee costs within the Account
- Actively assess where the changes to the processes and procedures can be implemented to create an improvement in general management whilst ensuring a single way of working is adapted across the Account
- Provide Technical support specialist input for Facilities Management centred operations
- Act as a point of escalation for operational issues within the region/s and report and take steps to address any apparent trends
- Ensure full compliance of all Health, Safety and Environment policies and adherence to corporate and legal responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate contracts are in place, monitored and reviewed for all sites regarding services provided by third parties
- Take active steps to ensure all financial management processes are adhered to, e.g. service charge, electronic invoicing, expenses, petty cash etc.
- Proven track record of leading, developing and effectively managing a team preferably within a facilities management sector in a senior role
- Excellent financial, commercial, and people skills to support the improvement of business performance.
- Previous experience of working with a variety of stakeholders to deliver service excellence and meet all business objectives
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
Account Director Divisional Director Operations Director Regional Director Business Unit Director Head of FM Head of Facilities Management Head of Estates Estates Director Account Manager Operations Manager Regional Manager
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 15 days ago