Occupational Therapist Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
Up to £22737 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 OT in the Belfast area. Are you a dedicated and dynamic occupational therapist looking for a role in a supportive team?
If youre and OT interested in a post in Belfast or the surrounding area then wed love to hear from you.
- Responsible for managing own caseload
- Discuss assessment and treatment goals with patients and carers
- Communicate and work jointly with other professionals
- Have a BSc in Occupational Therapy or a Diploma from the College of Occupational Therapists
- Registered/eligible for registration with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
The successful OT will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Occupational Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive ReferaFriend scheme. Earn up to £300 with our new referral scheme.
- Earn up to £22,737 per year
If you are an Occupational Therapist and are interested in this post, please contact Joanne Green on######### or submit your CV.
As a contracted supplier and one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland, Randstad Care receives many vacancies from various NHS Trusts Across Northern Ireland. If you would like to discuss potential opportunities in any of the other Trusts, please call the above number
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 44 days ago