Interim Recruitment Project Lead
£35000 - £35000 Per Annum ££ - Competitive with Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are delighted to be working with a key client of ours that are embarking on a significant period of growth and have created the following position.
Based at their Newcastle Head Office, the Recruitment Project Lead will assume responsibility for managing the In-House recruitment team in the delivery of end-end recruitment projects.
The business is likely to require the combination of volume recruitment campaigns delivered against tight time frames and specialist head office and discipline specific roles. Therefore, broad In-house recruitment management experience is desirable.
The In-House function is scaling up to support business growth. Candidates have to be comfortable working in an unstructured environment with the capability to design and execute processes, systems and controls to create a high performing In-House function.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a pacey, multi-priority environment, have a great attitude and interpersonal skills that will ultimately build an amazing brand.
This is an interim, 18 month fixed term contract position and having the availability to start at short notice is important.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers to fully understand their business areas and recruitment needs.
- Forecast requirements
- Working to generate a strong external talent pool, development of the employer brand in order to attract the best talent quickly.
- Analysis of the businesses recruitment needs to assess and improve retention.
- Continuous Improvement - Reviewing processes regularly.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- A good level of recruitment experience in a fast paced, commercial business.
- Thrive in a busy, challenging working environment
- Self motivated
- Management experience of a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships with senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Project Lead to join a leading organisation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Posted 99 days ago