Flexible Cover Supervisor - Preston High School
Preston, Lancashire, England
£57 - £70 per day
Flexible School Cover Supervisor
- Immediate start
Are you looking for a job where you choose your own hours?
Do you want to gain experience in secondary schools in your local area?
- Flexible Cover Supervisor position
- Central Preston
- Full time or part time, you decide!
- Required to start ASAP
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:15pm
Initially the work will be confirmed on the morning and you will be expected to be ready for work and be at the school at 8:30am. Depending on performance, the school will consistently re-book, so it is also vital you are fully flexible and perform well, each day.
Our secondary school are seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors on a flexible basis, to work within the school providing support to teaching staff and covering lessons in the absence of the main class teacher. It is essential that you are able to lead a class with confidence ensuring that students are completing the work that has been set by the class teacher. Due to the work being set and you not delivering any teaching there is no need for a formal teaching qualification, although you must have good general knowledge and a very strong understanding of safeguarding.
- Covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher with pre-arranged work
- Building upon classroom presence and behaviour management
- Flexible working to suit your availability
- Gain an insight into the daily structure of the school day
- Gain invaluable experience prior to completing PGCE/teacher training
- Large secondary school
- Located in the Centre of Preston
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to gain classroom based experience or someone who is considering a career in teaching in the future.
To be considered applicants must:
- Have a right to work in the UK
- Be fully flexible
Have some experience working with children and/or young adults
For consideration please send an updated CV to Emily at Teaching Personnel ASAP!
Posted 13 days ago