Transport Planner Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Transport Planner / Engineer
Office Location:Milton Keynes
Salary Range: £25,000 £35,000
A position has opened up for a Transport Planner or Transport Engineer with a couple of years industry experience to join a nationwide, engineering & environmental consultancy.
The organisation has recently opened a new office in Milton Keynes, offering specialist services within transport planning and air quality. As such, the successful applicant would have the opportunity to take on a dual role, developing their skills across both disciplines.
With ambitions to grow this office and the resource across transport planning, the position represents a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of the organisation in the long run. You will work closely with the Transport Planning Director and be exposed to all aspects of a wide range of developments.
- Background in consultancy based transport planning;
- Excellent report writing skills, including experience in transport assessments & statements;
- Travel planning experience;
- Experience in air quality investigations;
- Capabilities with ARCADY, PICADY, TRANSYT & LINSIG;
- Microsimulation modelling experience would be beneficial;
- Experience of working across a range of schemes.
Transport Planning Services Offered:
- Transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Junction modelling & appraisal;
- Traffic calming schemes;
- Public transport, traffic & parking strategies;
- Rail feasibility;
- Expert witness;
- Strategic & microsimulation modelling.
If successful, you will join a small team in Milton Keynes, with a broad range of clients across the region. You will earn a starting salary of up to £35,000, along with a company benefits package.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on######### or via #########
Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Oxford, Aylesbury, Dunstable, Hitchin, Stevenage, Cambridge
Posted 47 days ago