Staff Nurse, Nursing Home £25 overtime rate!
Kirton in LindseyNorth LincolnshireEngland
£32k - 33k per year + benefits
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - paying up to £16.44 per hour + £25 per hour overtime rates!
Location: near Gainsborough , Lincolnshire
Salary: £16.00 - £16.44 per hour ( £32,000 - £33,000 per annum ) negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Part Time or Full Time hours available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours or 38.5 hours per week)
Shifts: Day shifts or Night shifts or mixed shifts available (you can choose depending on your preference). Shifts are: Days (8am - 8pm) Nights (8pm - 8am)
Employment Type: Permanent
Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses
£25 per hour for any over time worked
Excellent recent CQC rating
Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment
Job Details: We are actively recruiting for a Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) to join a supportive and friendly Nursing Home based near Gainsborough, in Lincolnshire. The home provides care to those with needs associated with a learning disability or physical disability.
The Nursing Home has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
The Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly qualified in various areas of nursing, so they are keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff.
Shifts : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application. Their shifts are: Days (8am - 8pm) and nights (8pm - 8am)
Benefits & Incentives:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A full and thorough induction programme
- Fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Fantastic support with Learning and Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support with revalidation
- Excellent over time rates: £25 per hour for any over time shift worked (payments made to staff who work one or more shift over their contracted hours)
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Free access to RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and revalidation
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique holiday scheme that allows flexibility
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Additional shifts available at other homes across the company to add to income required
Person specification: To apply for this position you must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role, please call Rebecca Rouse on######### or email your CV to r #########
Posted 39 days ago