Early Years Teacher
£24859 - £36157 per annum
Are you a qualified teacher whose strength is working with early years children?
Are you available immediately for work and want a role near Redhill?
Can you make learning fun and engaging? If so, click apply now.
A good public junior school for ages 311 is seeking an early years teacher to join them as soon as possible. The reasonably new school is part of a large, successful academy with over 400 pupils on roll. It is on the outskirts of Redhill and is easy to access from the M25, M23 if driving and is on the A23 so buses to and from Croydon are easily accessible.
In the role you can benefit from:
- * A salary which is representative of your teacher pay grade
- * Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- * Great training and development opportunities
- * A term time contract
- * Being part of a large academy
Your responsibilities will include:
- * Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
- * Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
- * Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
- * Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
- * Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
- * Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Key requirements for the position include:
- * DBS In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
- * Relevant qualifications a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- * QTS is desirable NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- * Experience of teaching early years children is essential
- * Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
- If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Posted 25 days ago