Automotive Service Advisor
£21k per year + Bonus
Service Advisor - Leamington Spa Up to £21,000 + Bonus Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays mornings
My client, one of the UK's leading franchise dealers is looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their successful team.
Key Responsibilities - Skills
- To be a dedicated contact for customers. From booking in on the day to liaising with technicians, parts department and keeping regular contact with the customer for updates on the progress of the car or for authorisation for extra work.
- To create a customer rapport that will enable a higher level of customer retention.
- To speak directly with the customer at 'hand over' stage, discussing the invoice and explaining anything they don't completely understand in a clear and professional manner.
- To be able to inform and technically explain to the customer any issues as reported by the technicians on the job card report sheet.
- To be the point of contact for the customer to be assured of the highest level of care and attention has been delivered to them.
Working for this group you will be rewarded with -
A long term career with a stable dealership Full support and training 22 day holiday per year
You will have experience as a Service Advisor within the automotive trade, although my client may consider a Service Administrator from the automotive industry who is wanting to progress on to the service desk.
If this position sounds perfect for the next step in your career, please get in touch with Claire Brindley at Progress Recruitment to discuss in more detail.
Our procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
Posted 48 days ago