Social Worker - Children
Up to £29.99 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for the MASH team in Wakefield.
37 hours per week
Initial 3 month contract
£29.99 ltd per hour
We are currently recruiting for experienced Children's Social Workers to work within the MASH team in the Wakefield area. This is a full time vacancy on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension after that.
*To be able to undertake assessment, planning and reviewing work concerning children in need, children subject to child protection plans and children who are looked after in care using the Signs of Safety model and a child-focused approach in accordance with agreed statutory and service procedures
*To be responsible for analysing information to support the ongoing needs of children, young people and their families and carers
*To be able to work directly with children and young people to ensure that assessments and interventions are informed by their views
*To be responsible for planning and negotiating a range of appropriate services and interventions that meet the needs of children and young people within delegated levels of responsibilities
*To be able to use high level communication skills including listening, building empathy, consultation and negotiation to ensure positive outcomes for children and young people
*To be able to innovate and problem solve with the ability to identify appropriate social work interventions in order to promote positive change
* Must have 3 years recent and relevant experience within a social work setting
* Must have proven ability to produce written records and reports to a high standard for a variety of purposes with language suited to function
* Must have proven ability to assess against the Knowledge and Skills Statement for Child and Family Social Work and the HCPC Standards of Proficiency
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on######### or email #########
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
Posted 14 days ago