Social Worker (Children Services)
£30 - 32 per hour + Negotiable dependent on experience
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Social Worker within the Child Protection team in North East Lincolnshire.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay - £30 - £32+ per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with the required rate.
Relocation and travel assistance allowances may be payable for long term contracts. The client is open to paying mileage to and from work but this would have to be on a 3 month minimum contract.
About the role
- Assessing and supporting families through some of the most complex times of their lives.
- Completing single assessments, risk assessments, s47 investigations, viability assessments, parenting assessments and court work, within both the public and private sectors
- Undertaking adoption work and completing Child Permanence Reports (integral to the role)
- Undertaking court proceedings work, supported by your practice development manager and team manager as required
- HCPC registration
- Degree in Social Work
- You have knowledge and experience of Child in Need, Child Protection, Public and Private law (including adoption)
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
Posted 31 days ago