Skelmersdale, Lancashire, England
£0 per year
Job Title: CNC Miller
Location: Skelmersdale, Cheshire
Hours: 40 hours, Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
The successful candidate will have:
- Experiece of setter/operating/programming CNC Milling Machinery
- Be proficient with CADCAM software (CAPT ideally)
- Experience using Fanuc
- Served a relevant apprenticeship
A relevant NVQ or HND
- Experience on Siemens or Mazatrol controls
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
Our busy client is looking for skilled CNC Millers to join their expanding team. Day to day duties will include:
- Be able to read and understand drawings, to establish tooling requirements and program the job to enable manufacture to drawing requirements.
- Be able to read, understand and write CNC programs in FANUC, Siemens, and Mazatrol would be advantageous.
- Be able to generate programs offline using CAPT Cad Cam system.
- To program and run our range of new milling machines.
- All 4 & 5 axis machines, Fanuc controls, cutting exotic materials using state of the art tooling, probing and gauging.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
Posted 20 days ago