£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a creative engineering manager with an electronics background? Would you relish the opportunity to take the lead in developing the next generation of products? If you are creative, with a passion for engineering problem solving and product development, then this position could be your path to excellent future career progression.
The business is well established and are the original technology pioneers in their industry. The company has recently experienced significant new business wins and is in the process of launching a new product.
As the engineering manager, you will work closely with the technical director and managing director. Your focus will be on leading a multidisciplined design team motivating and coaching them to transform both the approach to new product development and existing product improvements.
Engineering manager / development manager responsibilities:
- Leadership of the engineering department, ensuring that projects are delivered on time
- Leading the development of commercially viable products
- Implementing structured project management processes
- Reviewing department structure and making recommendations for change, including the recruitment of new team members
- Training and development of the engineering team
To successfully apply for the engineering manager / development manager, you will need:
- A positive, dynamic, creative and tenacious approach to product development
- Previous experience leading the design and development of electromechanical products
- Proven track record of new development ideas to enhance and improve products
- Significant project management experience
- Ideally a degree or masters level qualification in electronics engineering or related
In return, the engineering manager will receive a salary of £45,000£50,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are a head of engineering, head of design, design manager or development manager who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Posted 115 days ago