Onsite IT Engineer Apprentice
London, Greater London, England
£16,016 per year + .
Permanent (Full time)
Are you the go-to person for family and friends with technical problems? Do you want to learn and develop as an Onsite IT Engineer Apprentice and earn an attractive weekly wage? If so, apply for this role now!
Littlefish, in partnership with a government department, is currently looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic apprentice to join their team!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
To provide effective onsite technical support to Littlefish contract customers, for desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and installations as well as basic network/server troubleshooting and administration.
- Provide IT Support onsite and remote technical support services to Littlefish contract customers
- Resolve issues in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally
- Prioritise, progress and resolve technical queries and service requests
- Be responsible for completing technical supports such as deployments and installations
- Make effective use of all personal and team time during periods of inactivity
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Littlefish.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Interest and passion for IT
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects
- A calm approach when working under pressure
- Good customer service skills
- A logical approach to troubleshooting hardware issues
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade A-C or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £16,016 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 40 hours per week
- Ability to work flexible hours
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holiday
- Quarterly team social
- Full access to LinkedIn learning
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
About the employer
Based in Westminster, Littlefish is an award-winning and rapidly growing Managed IT Services Provider delivering service solutions that are tailored to the precise needs of each organisation, communicated in clear and straight forward language.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 96 days ago