Office Manager & Estimator - High Wycombe | Zoek UK
Office Manager & Estimator
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
£20k - 24k per year + pro rata (depending on Experience)
Permanent (Full time)
Based in High Wycombe, our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, organised, and motivated Office Manager & Estimator to join their friendly, dynamic team. If you have experience, managing office processes and customer relations, then please get in touch!
About our Client
Our client based in High Wycombe is a well-established, family business installing windows & doors throughout the Thames Valley area. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for additional experienced Office Manager & Estimator to join their high quality team. They focus on having an enjoyable working environment, producing high quality work, and ultimately improving the way their customers live.
About the Role
The position of Office Manager & estimator offers an exciting opportunity to work within a genuinely friendly, dynamic and engaging team. Ensuring the provision of efficient and effective administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Halo Office. You will be responsible for pricing window and door installations, ensuring customer relations are upheld to the highest standards, organising information, managing workflow and processes and using IT systems confidently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure all enquiries are dealt with following their strict sales process -
- Provide a reception service (telephone and face to face), communicating basic information to customers
- Enter all enquiries into podio CRM package
- Prepare quotations/estimates for new window and door installations using in podio, excel, window designer, quickbooks, and online supplier platforms.
- Follow up quotations sent
- Enter all sales into podio job management system & handover to operations manager
- Liaise with the operations team regarding their survey and fitting schedule & provide regular updates to customers.
- Place orders for consumable items eg. Silicone and fixings
- Manage business processes, optimising workflow
- Register all completed installations with relevant local authority and insurance company
- After installation, send customer guarantee and maintenance documentation
- Effectively managing and using IT systems (including Microsoft office, podio, QuickBooks and outlook)
- Demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including written and verbal)
- Prioritising incoming work demands
- Promoting positive public relations
- Presenting a positive image of him/herself and the service
- Maintaining a well organised, helpful and courteous manner at all times
- Respecting the confidentiality of electronically stored personal data in line with the Data Protection Act
- Conducting all duties in an efficient and professional manner
How to Apply
If this sounds like the right job and company to take you forward in your career as an office manager, then apply now.
Posted 27 days ago