£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Up to £30,000 DOE
My client is a successful national housing developer who are now seeking a Secretary to provide support to all members of staff within the Sales department. This is an exciting position with a varied role on offer they are looking for a vibrant enthusiastic to join a large lively team. They are looking for someone who is looking for more than just a Secretarial role.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Managing electronic input and issuing the Weekly Sales Report
- Circulating reservation paperwork to all relevant people.
- Updating PX Report and managing resale properties
- Inputting Optional Extras onto database
- Preparation of Completion Statements and issuing to all relevant parties
- Collating and administering Sales Advisors Mileage and Expense Claim Forms on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating and ordering uniform and PPE for the department.
- Coordinating timescales and delivery of models for new sites
- Providing secretarial and administration support to the Sales Director and wider team including diary management, taking and producing minutes of meetings typing of correspondence, filing, record keeping.
- Ordering cheque payments and administering signage/sponsorship requests
- Checking Plot Contracts as and when received and distributing for signature
- Carrying out duties in accordance with The Health and Safety Policy and other Company policies.
- Managing corporate hospitality events
- Managing and checking of invoices
- Preparation and land research
- Periodic database mailings
- Maintaining/updating interested partys details on database for coming soon developments
- Collation of stationary/supplies for Developments
- Confirming initial set up of sales lines for coming soon developments
- Providing reception cover secretarial support to other departments as required.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience in website content management systems.
- Experience of working in house building/construction.
- Customer Focus
- Good time management and ability to manage own workload.
- Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office packages and databases.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 26 days ago