Site Supervisor - Cladding
£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits:Plus Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Installation Manger (Cladding)
£38K-£42K Plus Fuel Card
A growing Coventry based Construction Contractor are seeking an experienced Cladding Site Manager to join their team. The company is seeking an individual with experience in Composite Panels and Rainscreen Cladding to essentially run installation on various projects in the West Midlands.
Responsibility & Duties
Candidates should have a minimum 5 years of management experience in the roofing and cladding industry. Be competent in coordinating site activities with sub-contractors and in liaising with the Main Contractor. The role is varied and duties will include the monitoring and control of site safety and quality, preparation of safety documentation, co-ordination of deliveries and plant etc.
Successful applicant will need to have the motivation and discipline to join an enthusiastic and organised team, hold SMSTS and CSCS certifications, plus have basic computer literacy and understanding of Windows and Outlook.
Certification for the following would be beneficial Scaffold Inspection Safety Net Inspection Crane Supervisor First Aid
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of leading a Facade team.Ideally from a Cladding Background (minimum 5 years), along with the following;
- Experience in Cladding, Rainscreen Built up and Seam systems is essential
- Existing relationships with a network of clients and key suppliers
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships
- Excellent IT and Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Good professional telephone skills with smart appearance
Key knowledge, skills & experience
- Good leadership and management skills
- A valid UK Driving license
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also under your own initiative when required
- Well organised with excellent time management
- Demonstrate a desire for self-improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Ability to interpret and work from drawings
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
Additional knowledge, experience and skills;
- 5 years plus experience with a proven track record working in the Construction Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to West Midlands
- A strong background working knowledge of roofing & cladding system
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply straight away as this role won’t be around for very long!
Posted 127 days ago