Account Manager - NOT Sales (12 months fixed-term)
London, Greater London, England
QS Enrolment Solutions (QSES) is an internationally established, market-leading provider of technology, marketing and managed services and solutions to higher education institutions in the UK, Europe, the US and Australia.
The Account Manager works closely with university recruitment, admissions and marketing teams to drive strategy and operational activity. Alongside the client delivery and marketing information team, you will manage consistent, timely execution of project tasks, ensuring that QSES is seen as an extension of our partner institutions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to build, maintain and grow high performing working relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly and a drive to develop and cultivate expertise
- A positive, solutions-focused, attitude and a sense of humour
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to own and deliver on projects from start to finish
- An international outlook and an appreciation for diversity
The role is based in our London office. Regular client visits will be required within the UK.
Primary functions in supporting the Client Success team:
- • Guide client strategic direction and translate into operational delivery
- • Create regular opportunities to positively engage with clients
- • Balance exceptional client service with commercial imperatives
- • Create and maintain high performing relationships
- • Devise and present recommendations for operational or strategic improvements
- • Gather and present relevant data and analytics to inform client decision making
- • Contribute to discussions around industry issues
- • Conduct administrative tasks including marketing broadcasts and data processing
- 1+ year's work experience in a similar role
- Consistently strong client service ethos and relationship building skills
- The ability to balance the expectations of several clients simultaneously
- Proven track record in influencing colleagues and client stakeholders
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Higher Education background
- Knowledge of the international and domestic student journey
- Knowledge of digital and automated marketing
Key Performance Indicators
To be provided within 3 months of the role commencing.
Upon commencement, the objectives for the first 3 months will be outlined to you verbally and in a written form by your Manager.
- • Engage with key stakeholders across Universities via phone, email and in person
- • Organise and participate in client training and learning sessions
- • Attendance at relevant industry conferences
- • Present on data and QSES insight
- • Provide proactive recommendations for prospect engagement campaigns
- • Identify areas for growth within existing contracts
- • Manage the end to end new client implementation process
- • Manage process flow documents and client facing administrative tasks
- • Supervision and delivery of broadcast services
- • Maintenance of chat platform and Gecko (and new technologies as they emerge)
- • Update and re-create web forms alongside the marketing team
- • Assist with administrative function and invoicing procedures
- • Initiating communication and distribute reconciliation results
- • Create and deliver reports, including QSES client portal, Gecko and other technologies
- • Communicate areas of risk and opportunity to senior management team
- • Identify opportunity for improvements
- • Supporting Client Delivery team to ensure client reference data is accurate in CRMS
- • Supervision of communications templates and content within CRMS
Any other duties reasonably requested or needed to be successful in the role
Posted 17 days ago