Sales and Events Manager
£28000 - £30000 per annum + free car parking,progression
We have a great opportunity for a senior sales and event manager to work for a beautiful independent hotel near Weybridge, Surrey. Have you got experience within sales and events? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Near Weybridge Surrey
Up to £30000 per annum
Mainly Mon Fri
Free car parking
Meals on duty
- Will be to proactively drive awareness of the restaurant to the corporate market and local businesses through social media, networking and business development.
- Manage the meeting and events team in the execution of their role and delegate effectively to ensure that departmental duties are efficiently executed
- It is imperative that as Events Sales Manager that you respond to enquiries in an efficient manner with the aim of converting to sales and maximising revenue
- The sales and events manager will co ordinate with the conference and banqueting operations to ensure smoot running of events
- The sales and events manager will be responsible for a very experienced and motivated team of 6.
What we are looking for
- Experience in the leisure and hospitality sector including event sales
- Experience of working with clients to facilitate conferences and dinners
- Proven record of positive sales impact
- Strong computer skills, including Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Positive approach to problem solving Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience of staff management/supervision
- A willingness to undertake developmental opportunities
- A professional image and approach to sales and marketing
- Confident networker who can quickly develop a strong network of contacts
IF YOU HAVE TICKED YES TO MOST OF THESE, THEN WE WANT TO HERE FROM YOU?
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 23 days ago