£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
Our international client based in Slough, Berkshire require an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their dynamic team for a minimum period of 34 months.
- Assisting the team with formatting and presentation of documents.
- Typing various legal documents, memos, minutes, letters, contracts and presentations swiftly and ensuring accuracy and professional presentation at all times.
- Invoice Processing.
- Managing the contract signing process including ensuring original contracts are properly executed by the correct parties and the production of signing memos.
- Proactively ensuring legal documents and templates are produced in a consistent style and format.
- Production of Agreements for the business.
- Tracking and managing external counsel estimates / costs.
- Production of monthly accruals table and liaising with financial reporting team.
- Maintaining and updating the contracts Template folder and other databases.
- Reviewing, maintaining and accurately updating filing systems.
- Organising team meetings and managing diaries.
- Processing and tracking expense requests and requests for annual leave.
- Booking and assisting the legal team with business travel arrangements.
- Assisting with due diligence process as required.
- The postholder must have excellent contract administration experience and secretarial skills would be preferable.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office Suite (Including Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, attention to detail, and a methodical, organised approach in order to produce high quality work.
- Highly professional with an ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multitask and keep track of status of various outstanding matters at any one time.
- Demonstrate an ability to be proactive.
- Remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Successfully prioritise workload.
- Respect confidentiality at all times.
- Work well within the team with a helpful and willing manner.
- Effectiveness at communicating with others at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to demonstrate your existing skills and knowledge.
Interested?......Please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 32 days ago