£18.80 per hour
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Lead to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. As a clinical lead nurse you will be working in highly reputable service within the Kidderminster area.
This special care home has the expertise and facilities to take care of residents, from nursing care to dedicated support for those living with dementia. The highly experienced team are committed to enabling residents to live the life they choose.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Assessment of residents’ needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents’ records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- There will be some supernumerary time as the CL will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, Pre Assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial to this role:
- Managerial skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good understanding of nursing
- Excellent clinical skills
- Must be a strong leader
- Very good clinical skills For clinical lead
- Good clinical hands on skill
The successful nurse will receive an excellent salary of £18.80 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £39,104. This exciting position is for 30 hours a week on the floor with 10 supernumerary hours. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Train staff to a high standard
- Enhancements for weekends
- Quarterly Bonus
- Discounted meals
- Free parking
- Pension (Currently 2%)
- 5-6 weeks holiday (including Statuary benefits)
- Free meals
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a RGN, RMN OR RNLD. Reference ID: 3542 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 13 days ago