PIP Disability Assessor - London Borough of Wandsworth | Zoek UK
PIP Disability Assessor
London Borough of Wandsworth, London, UK
£41000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits Package
Permanent (Full time)
PIP Disability Assessor
Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist
Starting Salary: £41,000 + Benefits
In partnership with our client we are recruiting health-care professionals such as a Registered General Nurse, Mental health nurse, Learning disabilities nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to undertake an exciting role as a Clinical Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to improve your work life balance, enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC/HCPC registration.
You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic!
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
Candidates are required to have an SW postcode
If you are interested in the PIP Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support /######### . Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Posted 37 days ago