Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Do you want a job that changes lives?
As a Registered Nurse in Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be provided dedicated nursing care at all times. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay will allow you to have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 12 days ago