West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
£28k - 33k per year + Pension
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Location: West Bromwich
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work on a Mon - Friday role, working 8 hours per day. My client holds a big part of their market both in the UK and abroad. They are in need of a maintenance engineer to ensure the site continues to work efficiently and by becoming an integral team member, you will be offered a generous salary package and various opportunities to progress and develop your career within the company. You will be required to work on a variety of new and old machinery, so as a maintenance engineer working for this prestigious, growing business, you are paid very well for your flexibility.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to come from a Industrial background
- The successful maintenance engineer should be mechanically biased
- Maintenance engineer must have mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer, which has various sites across the UK.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new state of the art machinery currently being installed
- Excellent pension & benefits package
- Training & development opportunities
- Working alongside a formidable team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £33,000+OTE
Commutable: West Bromwich, Walsall, Halesowen, Stoubridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 49 days ago