Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Robert Half are currently working with a modern and growing market leading organisation based in Swindon who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent fulltime basis.
Purchase Ledger Clerks are responsible for processing of the purchase invoices onto the accounting system, ensuring payments are processed within required deadline and relevant authorisation limits.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger System
- Processing and coding Purchase Orders
- Coding and inputting of all supplier invoices and filing
- Collation and processing of invoices for payment authorisation
- Preparation of supplier payments for authorisation
- Ensure supplier reconciliations and queries are dealt with promptly
- Reconciliation, coding & inputting staff expenses
- Preparing summaries of invoices / expenses rechargeable to clients
- Reconciling Statements
- Creating and sending statements and remittance
- Reconciliation to cash book as well as internal reports
- Assisting with reconciliation of Fixed Assets Register, Prepayments, Accruals & Recharges Account
- Reconciliation of Account Payable Sub ledger to Nominal Ledger
- Accurate cost allocation to different cost centres
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned by the Accountant
The ideal candidate will have:
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Strong numerical and bookkeeping skills
- Good Excel and Technical Aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Administration skills
A modern business with a friendly and supportive environment based in Swindon. They offer clean and open plan offices and on the job training.
Salary & Benefits
This is a fulltime opportunity working Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm and earning up to £25,000 pa DOE. The business offers a wide range of benefits including private health care, a range of discounts and pension.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 24 days ago