£65000 - £90000 per annum + Package
- As a well known Technology firm we work to create cutting edge solutions to a variety of sectors and are now looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to work within exciting Public Sector projects to bring government departments into the Digital Age!
- Must have strong DevOps experience with tech stacks including Docker, AWS, Ansible and CI/CD tools or equivalents
- If you are a mid to high level DevOps Engineer keen to work within a brand name firm on major government driven projects make sure to apply now! (They are hiring at multiple levels)
As a global IT Services firm, you will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their Government focused team. As a firm they are well known for providing top training and creating well rounded professionals with strong technical skills that meet modern market demands.
As part of the DevOps teams you will be the link between development teams and the wider infrastructure within large scale project. You will specifically be working as a DevOps Engineer at the highest levels of Government in Croydon using cutting edge tools from automation to Containerisation to bring Public Sector agencies in the 21st Century with Digital tools that can further develop their digital capabilities.
- Must have a broad DevOps skillset (E.g. Containerisation, Automation, Cloud and CI/CD)
- Must have strong experience within Linux
- Experience of Docker is particularly beneficial
- Strong interest in learning new technologies and having a broad toolset is a must!
Please apply below to get in touch!
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on######### or send your CV to
Salary: £65,000 £90,000
Contact: Gavin Savage
Posted 29 days ago