Birmingham, West Midlands
£8 - £9 per hour
About Our Client
Lloyds Banking Group has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Groups customers.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and Lloyds Banking Group rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Liaise with internal/external Lloyds Banking Group customers and clients
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
Join Lloyds Banking Group to experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues can make a difference every day.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Posted 12 days ago