Quantity Surveyorrequired to join our client in their Cumbria office. The company the Quantity Surveyor will be working for are a worldwide contractor operating with the Infrastructure Sector working projects from £3m up to in excess of £150 million. The project the Quantity Surveyor will be working on will projects including large public works, dams, bridges, highways, Wind Farms, water or wastewater and utility distribution.
The Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified and have worked for a Civils main contractor, the successful candidate must be willing to work away from home if required. The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be able to manage the whole tender process and have experience with NEC option C.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a world renowned company that ensure their employees are given the best chances at career progression. The Quantity Surveyor will be selfmotivated and a have proven experience of delivering a range of projects as well as building professional relationships in order to win clients.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Experience in the preparation of compensation events
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Qualified in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 4 years+ relevant experience within Civil Engineering ideally Main contractor
- Experience within Infrastructure including Highways and Design and Build projects.
- Experience with dealing with the whole Tenure process
- Mixed knowledge of different forms of contracts
- Experience with sage software
- Experience in NEC is preferable, ideally in option C contracts
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependant On Experience
- 30 Days holiday including public holidays
- Government Pension
- Other Benefits to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 37 days ago