Sales Order Administrator
Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum + Free Parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a wellestablished business based in Trafford Park. We are looking to recruit a Sales Order Administrator with experience of working on SAP to join a small friendly team. The role is fast paced and busy and will require someone who is able to work accurately and multitask well. The role is full time working 8am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri offering a competitive salary of £22,000pa.
About The Role:
- Handling all sales order via email or phone
- Inputting sales orders into SAP and liaising with production to confirm delivery
- Raising sales invoices daily via SAP
- Posting customer receipts from bank statements daily into SAP
- All sales administration for quotations and maintaining the sales orders
- Booking transport with external hauliers on a daily basis using transporters booking system
- Arranging collections with customers and external providers
- Ad hoc administration and dealing with customer queries and issues
- Liaising between transport providers and customers
- General reception duties and other administrative duties to support the business
Essential Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Able to work accurately in a fast paced environment
- Tenacity and drive to resolve customer issues
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Previous order processing / sales administration experience is essential
- Ideally experience of working on SAP
About The Benefits
- Salary £22,000pa
- Hours 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 35 days ago